Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Roostie and Roo-Roo

Because this is what I woke up to this morning, I thought I would show you my two favorite pets! 



This is Sage (aka. Roo-Roo)



She loves her toys! Actually she is a klepto when it comes to toys. She steels all the toys that are not hers and hoards them in my room where she can keep guard of them. 



She also loves sleeping! 


She also love the snow! Here she is with my sister Katerina


and to be a goof!



and help out where she can..




She also loves to get in the garbage... but when I look at this face I can't help but love her!






Then there is Roostie 
He thinks he is sooo cute... I think so too. 



He likes to sleep under the covers! 



He also has "Petting and Biting syndrome" but when I look at this face I can't help but love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment